Do you have some free time?
- Many of our theatre volunteers start as patrons, actors or friends of actors and volunteer some of their free time to get our shows up and running, participate during performances in support roles or to help maintain our theatre. Some volunteers participate more than others, but all volunteer time is needed and greatly appreciated.
Are you interested in finding out how a play begins and develops prior to the curtain rising and the lights coming up on the actors?
- CCCT is looking for able and willing volunteers to participate in all aspects of community theatre. Volunteers are vital to community theatre for any successful theatre program.
Afraid of the spotlight or worried that you have no theatre experience?
- We welcome you to come learn more about the theatre and all aspects of putting on a show. We train you as we go. Being a part of CCCT is an enjoyable and rewarding experience where you can become a valuable contributor to the theatre and make new and lasting friendships. We even need people to assist in maintaining the theatre by volunteering with minor plumbing, electrical and general maintenance, as well as people to keep the theatre clean and looking inviting for the patrons coming to see a show.
- Sign our Visitor Book, send us an email, or contact a member of the theatre (ticket taker, box office manager, or concessions volunteer) to find out more about joining the Clear Creek Community Theatre Volunteer Team.
- Tech Work –Sound, Lighting
- On stage – Acting, Singing, Dancing