Auditions: November 18 & 19 at 7:00P.M.
Clear Creek Community Theatre in Nassau Bay, TX announces #auditions for our January production of Agatha Christie’s “Verdict”.
“It was not a detective story or a thriller. It was a play that concerned murder, but its real point was that an idealist is always dangerous; a possible destroyer of those who love him – and poses the question of how far you can sacrifice, those you love, for what you believe in.” – Agatha Christie
Characters 6 male, 4 female
CAST OF CHARACTERS
- Lester Cole – student of Professor Hendryk
- Mrs. Roper– the housekeeper, a chatty busybody
- Lisa Koletzky – Anya Hendryk’s cousin anc caregiver, suppresses her feelings for Karl
- Professor Karl Hendryk – man of education and an idealist, contentedly ensconced in a British university, where he is respected by students and faculty alike
- Dr. Stoner – Anya Hendryk’s doctor, and family friend
- Anya Hendryk – the professor’s wife, bitterly regrets having been forced to leave her home and her friends and is unhappy with all aspects of her life in England
- Helen Rollander – student, infatuated with the professor who takes private lessons
- Sir William Rollander – Helen’s wealthy father
- Detective Inspector Ogden – the detective
- Police Sergeant Pearce – the local cop
We are also always looking for technicians and stage hands to join our theatre, if you are interested in working behind the scenes please feel free to come out and talk to us.
CREW MEMBERS & NEWBIES:
CCCT prides itself as being a place for people who have always wanted to get involved in theatre but never had the chance. We often cast people with little experience – our job is to serve our community by providing an artistic release for everyone. We’d love to have you join us
Audition nights are a perfect time to come out, meet the director, and express your interest in helping out backstage, be it in the role of a stage manager, lights & sound operator, concessions, or whatever else you might like to do.
“Clear Creek has a great depth of talent in its acting pool and it’s always good to see all roles, large and small, performed to a high standard.”
Shannon Caldwell , The Galveston Daily News