In the heart of London, behind the impassive facade of a windowless house, some of Europe’s most powerful men gather to play a game. The game is murder, and this is The Suicide Club. But the club has a new member, Sherlock Holmes: brilliant, brooding, the greatest detective in the world. Why does Holmes wish to die? Can his friend Dr. Watson save him? Or doesn’t Holmes want to be saved? A new stage thriller featuring the famed sleuth in a tale full of mystery, romance, twists and chills.
Questions may be addressed to the director, Michelle Robinson
Cast of Characters
Note: Many roles will be doubled, giving actors a wonderful opportunity to showcase their skills as different characters.
- Sherlock Holmes – one of the greatest detectives ever. Sharp, deliberate, calculated, and nonplussed.
- Dr. John Watson – fabled friend, companion, and confidant of Holmes. Worried about Holmes’ depression.
- Prince Nikita Starloff – a Russian prince. Stately, good-looking, and wary.
- Christiane De Labegassier – a rich French beauty, currently with the Prince
- Club Secretary – Female – Secretary of the Suicide Club. Direct, fascinating, alluring and confident
- Mr. Williams – English gentleman Member of the Suicide Club
- Mr. Roundy – English gentleman Member of the suicide Club
- Mr. Richards – English gentleman Member of the Suicide CLub
- Mr. Henry – English gentleman. Member of the Suicide Club
- Mycroft Holmes – Sherlock’s older brother and British Intelligence Official.
- Mr. George – German gentleman. Member of the Suicide Club
- Inspector Micklewhite – An English police detective
- A.C. Cross – European cultural attache
- Mrs. Hudson – Holmes’ motherly landlady
- Lucy O’Malley – a London streetwalker
- Older lady – crime witness
- Magician’s assistant – female
CREW MEMBERS & NEWBIES:
CCCT prides itself as being a place for people who have always wanted to get involved in theatre but never had the chance. We often cast people with little experience – our job is to serve our community by providing an artistic release for everyone. We’d love to have you join us.
Audition nights are a perfect time to come out, meet the director, and express your interest in helping out backstage, be it in the role of a stage manager, lights & sound operator, concessions, or whatever else you might like to do.
“Clear Creek has a great depth of talent in its acting pool and it’s always good to see all roles, large and small, performed to a high standard.”
Shannon Caldwell , The Galveston Daily News